users@glassfish.java.net

Parallel Processing- Work Manager APi

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 07:33:38 PDT

Hi everybody.

I ve been working in java for a while, mostly with websphere an bea.
Now, i am trying to migrate our core systems to glassfish server.
I've an important question about parallel processing.

Now we are using for batch processing the wepshere work manager API.
Does glassfish provides an implementation of it ? If does, were do I configure the
work managers and thread pools ?

If does not provide, is there any open source effort for providing glassfish with this importante tool ?. I would like to contribute.

Thank all.

Regards,

German Viera.
[Message sent by forum member 'gviera' (gviera)]