users@glassfish.java.net

Corba Minor Code 311

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 05:35:01 PDT

Hi all,

I am kinda stumped on a problem when I call an EJB on my GFv2 from a java client. I can do the lookup on the context and recieve an Object, but after that when trying to call the create() method on the home interface etc. I get an huge amount of CORBA errors, all looking like this:

10.09.2008 14:07:43 com.sun.corba.ee.impl.orbutil.threadpool.ThreadPoolImpl$WorkerThread run
WARNUNG: "IOP00710311: (INTERNAL) Worker thread Thread[p: default-threadpool; w: 4,5,ORB ThreadGroup] caught throwable org.omg.CORBA.COMM_FAILURE: vmcid: SUN minor code: 203 completed: No while executing work."
org.omg.CORBA.INTERNAL: vmcid: SUN minor code: 311 completed: No
        at com.sun.corba.ee.impl.logging.ORBUtilSystemException.workerThreadDoWorkThrowable(ORBUtilSystemException.java:7706)
        at com.sun.corba.ee.impl.logging.ORBUtilSystemException.workerThreadDoWorkThrowable(ORBUtilSystemException.java:7730)
        at com.sun.corba.ee.impl.orbutil.threadpool.ThreadPoolImpl$WorkerThread.run(ThreadPoolImpl.java:558)

On a different GFv2 instance the call succeeds so I guess I did some misconfiguration but for the life of me I could not figure out what the curcial difference is between those two servers.

I also did not find anything concerning the minor error code 311. I did find some information on the standard error codes but nothing that pointed towards this error. So I hope anyone on here has experience with this or might be able to point me into the right direction.

Thanks in advance,
Chris
[Message sent by forum member 'candlejack' (candlejack)]