users@glassfish.java.net

Please include V3 console in the download

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 05:22:31 PDT

Please do include the Glassfish console in the V3 download jar again. Right now Glassfish V3 is unusuable for me as our proxy needs a user/password.

GlassFish Administration Console - Installation
lets you only enter host/port

Saving some megabytes of download size is not worth the hazzle getting the console separately. Saving runtime memory is another thing, but this has nothing to do with including the Console in the download package, the Console could well be installed, but not active.

Thx,
Juergen
[Message sent by forum member 'weberjn' (weberjn)]