users@glassfish.java.net

Re: What's advanteges of JPA? Basic question about this technology.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 01:38:09 PDT

Yeah, you are right my thread could be named "What are advanteges of 3 tier architecture" .

But in most cases when i see frameworks like hibernate toplink etc. it in most cases i saw that this lead to 3-tier architecture and AS usage ;(. Yeah it's architecture decision but it will be not my decision :(.

I would like ask you how you solve problems i described in my first post in 3-tier architecture. I dont imagine database which could be accessed only through AS. What happen in futurue when somebody will need another application or middleware working with database without AS?
[Message sent by forum member 'anorganic' (anorganic)]