users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Apache fronting Glassfish, Glassfish handling SSL. Is it possible ?

From: Paul <paul_at_nosphere.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 18:25:56 +0200

Ok, I did it using the right JK directives and worker properties described
in ... the official documentation :)

http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-3672/gfaad?a=view

This is working well with one apache virtual host.

But, I have two gf-domains with different keystore/truststore attached to
their respective https listeners.

Next, I've set up two virtual hosts in apache using different
certificates/keys and workers. Now if I use a p12 allowed on only one
gf-domain in my browser, I can authenticate on both domains what glassfish do
not permit when requested directly.

What did I do wrong ?

Thanks in advance

Paul