users@glassfish.java.net

Apache fronting Glassfish, Glassfish handling SSL. Is it possible ?

From: Paul <paul_at_nosphere.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 15:18:51 +0200

Hello,

I have glassfish apps that use client cert authentication for autorization
purposes and I need to put them behind an apache instance.

I managed to make simple SSL (with no client cert auth) work but I can't
manage to do SSL mutual auth through apache.

Is it only possible ?

I've googled a bit and found howtos about apache handling the ssl and
glassfish serving http only but none for such a setup.

Thanks for reading and if you have any clues I'll be thankfull.

Regards

Paul