users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish and logging

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 02:40:32 PDT

Hello

I am looking for something similar: I'd like to set up different log files for different web applications within the server. I think this should not be a big deal: I can do it within Tomcat, so I see no reason why I could not use Tocat's logger system.

The point is that I tried to change the Log Handler in the Glassfish dashboard and I get an error message. I have not tried much harder, because I thought that somebody could have faced the same problem and could give me a hint. I am going in the right direction? should I be able to use Tomcat's logger within Glassfish?

cheers
[Message sent by forum member 'cesarico' (cesarico)]