users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GenericJMSRA: Cannot find JNDI-name of physical destination

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 07:43:23 PDT

Hello Ramesh,

thanks for your reply. Yes there are of course exceptions concerning the failed lookup. I just did not want to bloat the post too much. I attached a snippet of the log file containing the output that is generated when i try to deploy the MBD. I also added the domain.xml used but stripped of all confidential data like servernames, usernames and passwords.

One thing i would like to mention is that i did not add the mqm user to the resource adapter configuration because the queue, queue manager, etc. where created by company staff and of course they do not give those data to us. But the project user this cluster is running as is in the mqm group and i created the bindings with this user via the JMSAdmin command. So i assume that the cluster is running with the needed privileges to access the queue etc.

Should you need any other information please let me know and i will gladly provide it if i can.

Thanks,
Chris
[Message sent by forum member 'candlejack' (candlejack)]