users@glassfish.java.net

How to write a standalone application client w/glassfish given a WSDL?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 12:27:46 PDT

Hi all,

I'm having some trouble finding documentation which will help me write a standalone web services client using the GlassFish libraries. I have downloaded GlassFish Server v2 UR2. I have already generated the client class files via:

wscompile -gen config.xml

I get a whole bunch of classes, including:

MyServices.class
MyServicesService.class
MyServicesService_Impl.class
MyServices_Stub.class

My questions are:

(1) Assuming MyServices has a method void ping(void), what's the full code for a standalone client that calls the ping method?

(2) Which of the GlassFish jars must I include with the standalone client?

Thanks!

--Rob
[Message sent by forum member 'autophile' (autophile)]