users@glassfish.java.net

installing admin console without proxy

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 09:02:48 PDT

I installed netbeans 6.5 beta in ubuntu linux through the script downloaded form netbeans site , it is working fine except for the admin console

when i click on manage server link from page on address http://localhost:8080

it doesn't have any space to specify username and password, so I want to manually install it or is there a workaround
attached are what I see when i try to access admin console ,My shell is working fine with command line and I could access web through proxy which requires authentication, any clue anybody
[Message sent by forum member 'vinu76jsr' (vinu76jsr)]