users@glassfish.java.net

Re: V3 promoted 26 - AdminConsoleAdapter's STATE IS: The Admin Console is loadi

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 15:31:29 PDT

Scenario 1 - ejb then metro

1) started new gfv3 b26 and tested admin console successfully
2) installed ejb module and tested admin console successfully
3) restarted gfv3 and tested admin console successfully
4) installed metro module and tested admin console successfully
5) restarted gfv3 and tested admin and get the pulsing STATE IS: The Admin Console is loading...

Scenario 2 - metro then ejb from clean install

1) started new gfv3 b26 and tested admin console successfully
2) installed metro module and tested admin console successfully
3) restarted gfv3 and get the pulsing STATE IS: The Admin Console is loading...
4) NA
5) NA

Update tool after it is up I leave up for a scenario. log attached.

If there is any other test I can do let me know.

There are other scenarios occuring with other promoted/nightly builds. See http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=47420&tstart=15. The attached HelloEJB31withWS is a combined HelloEJB31 and metro's fromwsdl example for testing. In this case the admin console functions successfully while both ejb and metro are installed but there are annotator processing issues. I was headed to test this one again when the pulsing issue below occurred.
[Message sent by forum member 'rimartin7' (rimartin7)]