users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Can not start domain

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 04:02:49 PDT

Hello,

I am having the same problem in trying to start my domain, I get the message: "Incorrect admin username and/or password".
I deleted the asadminpass file from my home directory so that I am prompted for the password when the domain loads and I enter my password but I still get the same message.
Maybe my username is not set correctly, is there a way to set this?

Also, I didn't understand the suggestion given by janey:

Create a passwordfile with the entry: AS_ADMIN_PASSWORD=<password> and pass in the the "start-domain --passwordfile <file>" command?

Where do I type the command AS_ADMIN_PASSWORD=<password>?
when I am in asadmin?

Thank you
[Message sent by forum member 'theyuv' (theyuv)]