users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish V3: OSGi, HK2 and JSR 277

From: Sahoo <sahoo_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 17:33:09 +0530

Launching yet another Felix instance inside your web application running
in GFv3, which itself is running inside Felix, does not sound like a
very good idea. We are actually thinking of making OSGi functionality
available to web applications. May be you should just wait for that. It
will be good if you tell us what are your requirements.

Thanks,
Sahoo