users@glassfish.java.net

Using in-memory replication for Cluster but storing JMS Messages in a DB

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 02:12:15 PDT

Hi,
does I get it right, that you can use for your GlassFish cluster in-memory replication but that you can run a JMS Cluster with OpenMQ, which stores the messages in a database cluster (so that the messages are high available)?

Work this also with a MySQL cluster, so I don't need to setup HADB?

Is it compilcate to setup up OpenMQ for using an existing MySQL cluster (it seems to be easy, I hope so).

It would be nice if some could help me.
[Message sent by forum member 'hannes2k' (hannes2k)]