users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Please help: Exception in creating message-driven bean container

From: Rama Sundari <sundari.drs_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 13:50:08 +0530

hiii..

i tried many times..but still facing the same problem..
if one MDB is implementing both Message listener and other listener related
to my ResourceAdapter implementaion..the MDB's onMessage() is not getting
invoked...

please tell me solution for this...I need a MDB which can implement both...

all details ..i have specified in my previous posts..