users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish app on apache vhost not working. Not sure where I went wrong.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 08:59:35 PDT

I seem to be marginally closer. I went back to the mod_jk set up. I replaced the tomcat-ajp.jar with the one from 5.5.16 because I was getting some java errors. The new jar file seems to work fine and I'm no longer getting java errors. Also debug info from mod_jk seems to look good as well.

The problem is that my vhost is resolving to the default glassfish page, i.e. the one you get if you just went to localhost:8080.

Do I need to set something in the domain.xml to identify which app to serve up on JK? The only parameter I put in there was to enable jk on 8009.
[Message sent by forum member 'tsmori' (tsmori)]