users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Hiber nate execution do not occur

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 09:49:07 PDT

I had this problem a lot when I first started using glassfish and I never came to a definite answer. It is a commons logging issue within glassfish and hibernate that the class loader has when attempting to load commons logging. I tried many things and eventually I got it to work by placing all of the hibernate jar files into glass_home/lib and not modifing and other lib inside any domain. Hope this helps because I spent some time just tinkering with both sets of libraries
[Message sent by forum member 'kenbarnesjr' (kenbarnesjr)]