users@glassfish.java.net

Re: how to build GF v3 using netbeans 6.1?

From: Kristian Rink <kawazu_at_zimmer428.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 11:31:58 +0200

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org schrieb:
> Is there an instruction to build GF v3 source code with netbeans?
> Any info is helpful. Thanks.

For what I see, [1] is a pretty straightforward explanation on how to
generally build gfv3 from source. To use NetBeans here, you eventually want
to use the NetBeans SVN support to check out the sources, as well as the
NetBeans Maven2 tooling (which should be available for installation through
the Plugins manager) for actually building the maven2 projects making up the
gfv3 sources.

Cheers & good luck,
Kristian

[1]http://jpz-log.info/archives/2008/06/14/building-glassfish-v3-from-svn/