users@glassfish.java.net

Re: how to start a project with .bat ?

From: Kristian Rink <kawazu_at_zimmer428.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 12:58:43 +0200

Hi there;

[...]
> I've started the glassfish with the right DB-Connection but the program
> don't worked. Then I tried to run one of the jars, but I got a exception:
> something with naming and JNDI and my Beans, which weren't found.
[...]

Not knowing what kind of exceptions actually are thrown, I still guess you
should take a look at [1] and [2] and get your remote IIOP configuration set
up right before running the application outside NetBeans. This should help
you getting your client application up and running...

Cheers & good luck,
Kristian

[1]https://glassfish.dev.java.net/javaee5/docs/DG/beakt.html#bealf
[2]http://blogs.sun.com/dadelhardt/entry/standalone_iiop_clients_with_glassfish