users@glassfish.java.net

how to start a project with .bat ?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 03:58:23 PDT

Hey,
I used NetBeans for developed a Enterprise Project. It works fine but now I have to run it without NetBeans form a .bat File.
I have some Beans wich use a Derby-DB and a Main-Prog wich is deployed on the "App Client Modules" - Folder. NetBeans creates 2 jars from this project: bla.jar and blaClient.jar.

I've started the glassfish with the right DB-Connection but the program don't worked. Then I tried to run one of the jars, but I got a exception: something with naming and JNDI and my Beans, which weren't found.

What I have to do?
[Message sent by forum member 'theigel69' (theigel69)]