users@glassfish.java.net

Install GlassFish V2 on different port

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 10:57:28 PDT

Hi,

I need to install the [b]GF v2 over a different port than 8080 because there is running Sun ONE Application Server 7.0.0_08[/b] I already tried, but the installer jar never asked the port where I wanted it to run.

When I tried to uninstall it the productregistry file had entrances referring only to the 7.0 version. So I´m guessing just deleting the files should be all to be done to have it as uninstalled.

Besides that, I need to install the app. in a path I select, because it installed itself where the installer jar was.

Thanks in advance for any help provided.
[Message sent by forum member 'ivanp' (ivanp)]