users@glassfish.java.net

Re: loadbalancer - active-healthcheck-enabled=true ??

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 17:25:30 PDT

Yes. I did find that it was the url that was the problem. But it looks like the url has to be set for all other apps as well - even if they are not LB is enabled - that is for all entries in the loadbalancer.xml.

thanks for the explanation of the active-healthcheck-url. The admin console is too powerful :). It makes making configuration changes and propagating them so simple that it's too risky to manually alter the setting when we know that somone can easily overwrite it. Wonder why is it not a configurable setting - from the console or asadmin...

thanks..
[Message sent by forum member 'chilak' (chilak)]