users@glassfish.java.net

RE: change classloader order?

From: Wim Verreycken <wim_at_pizzastop.be>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 19:35:59 +0200

Still don't think it's a good idea.
I'm sure Metro developers didn't specify their class using the full package
name everywhere in the metro source. If you achieve this, you are likely to
find yourself in a position where your own class gets loaded by the metro
stack instead of the glassfish one.

So unless you're trying to override the glassfish class, you probably
shouldn't go ahead with this unless you're looking for a lot of extra
sheiss.

Wim