users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to export a ear/war file in Glass Fish?

From: Ludovic Champenois <Ludovic.Champenois_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 09:24:17 -0700

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Hi,
> I had created and deployed an application in GlassFish using netbeans6.1, but now I need to deploy this application in Websphere. Do any body know how to export war/ ear file in glassfish so that I can deploy it in Websphere? I am using Sun Java System Application Server 9.1. and Web Sphere version 6.1.

If you use the Build menu item on a NetBeans web project, a war file
will be created in the "dist" directory of the project (You can see this
dist directory in the File tab of the IDE, close to the Project tab).
Same for EjbModule or EAR projects that produce jar or ear files in the
dist directory when the build command is executed.
Ludo