users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Re: glassfish http state 503

From: <kawazu_at_zimmer428.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 11:15:00 +0200 (CEST)

Hi there;

> - "domains/domain1/logs/" this directory exists,but the folder logs doesn't contain any file,
> - i m using glassfish V2, installed by default with netbeans(im using netbeans 6.1)
> - JDK 1.5

Are you also starting / stopping your glassfish domain from within the NetBeans Server manager? If so, could you try starting the domain using the asadmin command and see whether or not the log file will appear then? Am starting to have an idea what could be wrong here...

> if i understand you correctly, netbeans has a window called "output" in which there are tabs like 'glassfish','debugger console'
> did those information tell you some thing?

I am not sure whether, having the Glassfish domain started through NetBeans and, as you noticed, the output written to the NetBeans "Glassfish" output window, it also gets written to server.log. By "manually" starting the domain you should be able to see whether this could be the problem. Otherwise, just try launching it from within NetBeans and copy the content of the output window to here, maybe this would help as well. :)

Cheers & good luck,
Kristian

--
Kristian Rink