users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Using Sun's Migration Tool...

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 08:45:46 PDT

Well... I know we made at least a little progress since my first post. I started out getting an exception complaining about a missing resource. I think that by downloading the glassfish migration tool, that issue was resolved. And now, I'm a getting different exception. I've tried 5 different EAR (both web abd non-web) files in addition to the web app I discussed yesterday. And still all the EARs I've tried craps out with the "NoSuchMethod" exception during what seems to be the JAXB initialization and binding phase.

Any ideas or suggestions as to what I need to check or try next?

Da Lizard
[Message sent by forum member 'loungelizard' (loungelizard)]