users@glassfish.java.net

sun directory service control center and glassfish problem

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 21:59:42 PDT

I have deployed Sun Directory Service Control Center v6.3 (DSCC) from DSEE v6.3 zip distribution on Glassfish v2UR2. Host is RHEL5. All functionality of the DSCC application is working correctly except for the application's log view functionality. When I click on any of the view log tabs (error log, access log, etc.) I get the following error:

Application Error
The following error has occurred:
Exception encountered during forward
com.iplanet.jato.NavigationException: Exception encountered during forward Root cause = [java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/text/resources/LocaleData]
[...]

JVM is Sun J2SE 1.6.0.7.

Any ideas as to the cause of this error?

Thank you.
[Message sent by forum member 'gbrandel' (gbrandel)]