users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Question about Prelude release

From: Ryan de Laplante <ryan_at_ijws.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 19:33:41 -0400

I also want to know if our support contract will be valid for V3
Prelude, and if we renew, will V3 Prelude be supported?

What if we use un-finished features like EJB 3.1? I've been to hell
and back trying to get Spring 2.5.5 to replace EJB 3.0, while keeping
JPA/Toplink and JTA (still no success). I want everything inside one
.war file, and EJB 3.1 offers that. The plan was to use Spring
temporarily until EE6 comes out. I might give EJB 3.1 a try sometime
soon just out of curiousity! If we end up using it, I could join FishCAT.

Thanks,
Ryan