users@glassfish.java.net

domain.xml for Rails

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 02:05:13 PDT

I am trying to setup Glassfish for rails. I got the basics to work and my app is running, but I would like to do more for production deployment. I can hardly find enough documentation by Googling on the net, so I have the following questions. I think I will be set to go once I get these answered.

1) In which file do you specify environment (production/development) for Glassfish?
2) Is it possible to deploy your rails app at ROOT context of Glassfish?

The only thing I understand right now is domain.xml. I couldn't find options for setting those anywhere.
[Message sent by forum member 'drjoke' (drjoke)]