users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish Performance Slower in Non IE Browsers

From: Chris Fleischmann <Chris.Fleischmann_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 13:39:33 +1000

What version of IE are you using? What version of FireFox are you using?
What does your application do? Does it perform multiple requests to show
the page, asynchronous messaging etc?

With respect to FireFox, you can increase the amount of requests FireFox
can make which may help speed up the performance of your page-loads.

For example;

"Pipelining true - Pipelining
Maxrequests 10"

A google search will show you more options than those above for your to try.

Regards,

Chris