users@glassfish.java.net

Out of Memory - Error unable to create new thread

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 03:03:58 PDT

Hi Experts,

The details are given below -
1. Sun Java System Application Server 7
2. Java 1.4.2_05
3. Solaris 9 (OS)
4. RAM 8 GB

There are 3-4 applications deployed on this Sun Server 7. Some times we got "Out Of Memory" Error while displaying any jsp which is deployed by Sun One Server 7. Then we restart the Sun Server, the problem is resolved for some time.
This all is happening on production environment. We can not start the Sun Server again & again on production.

We have also set the java parameters as -Xms 3584M & -Xmx 3584M i.e 3.5 GB around.
If we change this parameter means less or more from 3584M, then our site becomes down.

See the attached file.

Please help us out as soon as possible.

Puneet
[Message sent by forum member 'puneetchachra' (puneetchachra)]