users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Shared XSD for WSDL

From: Kenneth Clark <kenneth.clark_at_skyetech.co.za>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 16:23:05 +0200

I think what you are looking for is the schemagen and then wsimport/wsgen (can't remember) then set the wsdllocation to the remote server hosting the definitions (wsdl and xsd)

I am just have an issue with no arg constructors when running the schemagen ant task, bit of a show stopper as everyone says write a marshaller but how do you do that for an exception.StackTraceElement :(

Will keep you posted

https://jaxb.dev.java.net/nonav/2.0.2/docs/schemagen.html might help. I am pretty sure there must be a way to incorporate this into an ant task, just having a tough time doing it
Thanks and regards

Kenneth Clark