users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Has anyone tried v3 in Turkish?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 05:29:10 PDT

I have played with glassfish v3 and netbeans a little bit and i must revise my initial comments. I wrote that, Glassfish V3 installation and admin panel installation was smooth with jdk 1.6.0_07 and -Duser.language=en option. I tried to replicate the same procedure again but didn't success. This time admin panel installation failed although i used -Duser.language=en option. I have tried several installs and uninstalls and the result was same. There are also some errors in the jvm.log. I attached the logs. These log files are a result of following procedure:

Windows XP SP2 - Turkish Local - JDK 1.6.0_07

1-Install glassfish using gfv3-tp2-installer.exe
2- Add <jvm-options>-Duser.language=en</jvm-options> to domain.xml
3-Start the server.
4-Enter admin panel at localhost:4848/admin
5-Admin panel installation starts and finishes. It says "Done" but keep refreshing pages without any change.

I even tried magical <jvm-options>-Dcom.sun.enterprise.server.ss.ASQuickStartup=false</jvm-options> option but it didn't help.
[Message sent by forum member 'bilgehan' (bilgehan)]