users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Issues in jstl

From: Chris Fleischmann <Chris.Fleischmann_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 17:53:41 +1000

I believe JBoss 4.x ships with a JSTL library for MyFaces which may
cause conflicts, you may need to remove those libraries in favour of
GlassFish's JSTL library, ie.,
<glassfish dir>./lib/appserv-jstl.jar

Regards,

Chris

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Hi i am getting the following error in jboss 4.3.
> where as this application worked well on glasssfish.
> when i am logining in iam getting the following error.
>

> org.apache.jasper.JasperException: /./templates/header.jsp(163,39) According to TLD or attribute directive in tag file, attribute title does not accept any expressions
>
> in 163 line i have this code.
>
> <h:commandLink title="<%=displayTitleVE%>" styleClass ="navbuttonselected"
> actionListener="#{NavigationHandler.setHeaderByTabName}" >
>
> i dont know what is problem,why it is not working on jboss as it has worked on glassfish
>
> Thanks
> Ravi S
> [Message sent by forum member 'kieth_jane' (kieth_jane)]

Sun Microsystems <http://www.java.com/> 	* Chris Fleischmann *
Solutions Architect - Software Practice
*Sun Microsystems Australia*
Phone x59152/+61 39869 6452
Mobile: +61409527930
FAX: +61 39869 6290
Email Chris.Fleischmann_at_Sun.COM <mailto:Chris.Fleischmann_at_Sun.COM>
Linkedin: Chris Fleischmann <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/1/317/9B2>
bottom <http://www.java.com>