users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish + SQL Server?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 12:01:50 PDT

Hi Lancea,

I might have the same problem as gaming, but I am using just the Sun Java App Srvr 9.1 and netbeans 6.1IDE , also using Hibernate 3.2.5. and JSFaces all on
Windows XP

my jdbc is the MS SQL 2005 jdbc driver 2.0
but I had tried with changing in the IDE as same as in the Sun Java App Server (SJAS) the class name

FROM:
com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver
com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerConnectionPoolDataSource

and is not working

maybe you can help me...
I had also copied the sqljdbc4.jar file to domains\domain1\lib\ext directory and restarted the SJAS
[Message sent by forum member 'marcus1975' (marcus1975)]