users@glassfish.java.net

Re: clusterjsp sample losing session data

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 17:20:11 PDT

Thanks for the reply - but I do have a couple more questions.

Firstly: The JMeter script I have attached is single threaded and does wait for the request to return before sending a subsequent request - and it still fails!

Regarding b) How do you stop all the frame requests from having a JSESSIONID? Doesn't the container automatically assign a session id to every request (the frames in my legacy app are created dynamically). The HttpSession is never actually used in my app, either by jsp, or programmatically.

Cheers
Cameron
[Message sent by forum member 'cameronr' (cameronr)]