users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JAX-WS / stateless bean: returning the wrong entity?

From: Kristian Rink <kawazu_at_zimmer428.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2008 10:21:20 +0200

Danilo;

and first off, thanks a bunch for your comments on that.

Danilo Levantesi schrieb:
> I think I've experienced the same behaviour (that drove me craze for two
> weeks).
[...]
> My problem description:
> (just to check it is the same issue)

Yes, indeed seems to be the same problem. In my situation this is not too
much of trouble as the JAX-WS interface to these beans is just for the sake
of testing / "playing around" with things and on EJB level things seem to
work fine. However I'll see whether putting things to different packages
will work for me in situations in which I need JAX-WS (there surely are some
ahead, right now...). Thanks for the hint. :)

Cheers,
Kristian

--
Kristian Rink