users@glassfish.java.net

Re: how to look up a resource adapter

From: Rama Sundari <sundari.drs_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2008 16:23:45 +0530

hi..

thanks for ur help...

yes..we did very basic implementation of Resource adpter..means only put
some print statement in createconnectionfactory() method...and tried to
connect to this RAimplemntation.

now we are able to connect to this..

can you please tell me how to implement all mandatory interfaces (ex: how to
implement createconnectionfactory() method..to return valid
connectionfactory reference..)..

please help me..

thanks ..
rama.