users@glassfish.java.net

Need help reliably setting system PATH for native code

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 11:05:05 PDT

We are using Lotus Workplace Forms (aka PureEdge) in a app that we are porting to Glassfish. The WF code is a mix of Java and native code so I need to reliably add the path to two directories to the system PATH environment variable when I start Glassfish via asadmin start-domain. I have tried a bunch of permutations on the JVM tab of the Application Server but I have not had much luck.

Mostly I have tried adding it to the Native Library Path Suffix.

I have also tried editing the startserv.bat file in the domain's bin directory.

Any suggestions?

Dave
[Message sent by forum member 'boltd' (boltd)]