users@glassfish.java.net

Subdomains in glassfish?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 07:22:05 PDT

I would like a way to set up subdomains on my glassfish server. I was wondering if it was possible and if so what resources I could take a look at that would get me started in the right direction. I'd like to do something like this: project1.mydom.com, project2.mydom.com. Also, can I host most than one domain with a single IP address using glassfish? i.e. having project1.mydom.com, mydom.com, mydom2.com, and project2.mydom2.com all on the same glassfish instance?
[Message sent by forum member 'mathewda' (mathewda)]