users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Using Glassfish for 1st Time in production environ of Heavy Hits App?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 23:47:43 PDT

Hi Shreedhar,
                   Thanks very much for your reply.One thing is confirmed that we are going to use the cluster environment setup (also clouding if required) for our production launch.So,Shreedhar if ya dont mind i have few small queries before getting into full fledged usage of GlassFish

1.) As u have mentioned about sun's commercial version of Glass Fish, do we need to purchase Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server which is a mirror of development version of Glassfish codebase or does it differ a lot really(which requires substantial amount of time to review the app for the same)

2.) As u would have known with ur experience , does data centers specific about app servers (to know this purely out of curiosity)

3.) U R talking about meet / discussion for our organization regarding Glassfish which we eagerly look forward and for this how do we proceed further

            Hope I am not disturbin u much on this.....once again thx very much for ya reply....

Thanks and Regards
Kishore
[Message sent by forum member 'sunkishorej2ee' (sunkishorej2ee)]