users@glassfish.java.net

Senior Build and Test Engineer

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 08:01:47 PDT

Rebel Monkey, Inc. is a New York entertainment company dedicated to enabling new kinds of immersive play for casual gamers.

Rebel Monkey is looking for an exceptional [b]Senior Build and Test Engineer[/b] to join our top-notch technical team. Interested applicants please contact Rebel Monkey at eng-jobs_at_rebelmonkey.com.

[b]Title[/b]: Senior Build and Test Engineer

[b]Description[/b]:

This person is responsible for designing and deploying a repository, build and test environment for an online game platform. The back end of the online game platform will be a combination of J2EE and Project Darkstar code. The front end will be Web pages and Flash APIs.

[b]Requirements[/b]:

• 5+ years designing and managing a complex development build, test and release environment across multiple languages and/or platforms.
• Experience with J2EE and Flash (or other relevant coding experience and eagerness to learn.)
• Ability to set and police standards for putbacks and unit tests

[b]Pluses[/b]:

• Subversion management experience
• Maven management experience
• Experience with automated code quality tools.
• Experience administering Solaris systems and non-heterogeneous networks.
• Experience with desktop subversion clients (Win32, OSX)
• Enjoy working in an organic atmosphere of creativity, passion, and drive

Rebel Monkey is backed by venture capital financing. Why does that matter? Because we get to focus on creating our own interactive experiences completely independent of pressures from clients or publishers.

[b]Rebel Monkey is a great environment with great people. Interested? Please send your resume and contact information to: eng-jobs_at_rebelmonkey.com.[/b]

No recruiters, please. Principles only.
[Message sent by forum member 'rebelmonkey' (rebelmonkey)]