users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Cannot deploy JRuby application to "/" context root

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 09:03:19 PDT

No, It's the glassfish default page for the domain (asinstall\glassfish\bin\domains\domain1\docroot\index.html).

My rails app works as expected when it is deployed to http://localhost:8080/myapp, however I want it to work on http://localhost (work as the default app on port 80)

I'm currently looking into using a new virtual server and listener defined on port 80 but when I set the default web module for this new virtual server I again can't use glassfish after restarting it. I get the same "INFO: AdminConsoleAdapter's STATE IS: Application is already loaded..." message.
[Message sent by forum member 'mathewda' (mathewda)]