users@glassfish.java.net

RE: glassfish only works with internet

From: Wim Verreycken <wim_at_pizzastop.be>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 09:31:52 +0200

Since you mentioned in your post that at first everything worked, I guess
you mean "also without internet". I strikes me as strange that your problem
still occurs even after a full reinstall of windows XP.

Therfore, how much RAM do you have in you development system? (probably
enough, but I'm merely trying to eliminate here)

Wim