users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RE: Problem to install glassfish v2ur2 on AIX.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 12:10:55 PDT

I found the problem. No .asadmintruststore and one isn't getting built during the install. My quick fix is to generate a dummy key and as a side-effect this file then everything works. Here is what I did (but any type of key would work):

/usr/java6/jre/bin/keytool -genkey -keyalg RSA -keystore /home/bsmdev/.asadmintruststore -alias junk

Answer the questions with anything (press enter) then at the end it'll ask for a password, I used changeit. Uh, change /home/bsmdev to whatever ~ expands to.
[Message sent by forum member 'catkins' (catkins)]