users@glassfish.java.net

Re: How to switch glassfish l11n language?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 15:38:18 PDT

I noticed in another context that starting Glassfish from a shell that has the LANG shell variable set prevents recognition of the locale of the web browser in a web application. Explicitly unsetting LANG before starting GlassFish helped in my case.

Do you have the LANG variable set when you start GlassFish, potentially to "de" or something similar? If yes, try to unset the LANG variable before starting GlassFish, and check whether that helps.

Best Regards
Stephan
[Message sent by forum member 'smuehlst' (smuehlst)]