users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Latest Production ready version of Glassfish?

From: John Clingan <John.Clingan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 09:52:09 -0700

To add to that, if you think you will ever need paid support (patches,
phone support, etc) in the future, you should download the Sun
GlassFish Enterprise Server (previously named Sun GlassFish Enterprise
Server) bits. After installation and bits are on disk, the two are the
same. Different installer, same appserver jar files. Here are some
useful URLs.

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=FaqGlassFishV2vsSJSAS91
http://www.sun.com/software/products/appsrvr/get.jsp

Hope this helps.