users@glassfish.java.net

Re: "Modularization of GlassFish using OSGi" one pager available for review

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 08:45:58 -0700

Yes. You can do so by configuring the plugin like this:
<instructions>
    <Fragment-Host>Bundle-SymbolicName of the Host bundle</Fragment-Host>
</instructions>

Prelude can't support bundle fragments, because of limitations in
underlying OSGi platform we use. I did not even know we are doing G11n
for Prelude. Is it mentioned in "Overview" one-pager? If not, which
requirement spec describes this requirement for Prelude.

Thanks,
Sahoo