users@glassfish.java.net

Strange servlet behaviour !!!!!!!

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 09:21:22 PDT

Hey friends,

I have web application (Servlet/JSP) deployed on GlassFish app server, I have a very strange case I would like you to help me with:

I have a servlet (MyServlet) and HTML form that post parameter (key) to this servlet

support that 2 remote users post that param with the following order:
1. User 1 : /MyServlet?key=value1
2. User 2: /MyServlet?key=value2
3. User1: /MyServlet?key=value1

The strange thing is that in 3. the servlet process the key value as (value2) not (value1)
looks like the app server extracts the parameter value from the previous request.

I'd be grateful if you could help me solving this issue.
[Message sent by forum member 'hypnotic_da' (hypnotic_da)]