users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Questions about custom ServerAuthModule on httpServlet layer (JSR196)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 04:54:15 PDT

Hi Ron,

I did some progress on this topic.

I registered my AuthConfigProvider programmatically inside a ServletContextListener.
I can see it using the little WAR provided by Shing Wai Chan [1]. I made a screenshot and attached it to this post.

Now my problem is that my AuthConfigProvider is never called when I issue a request on a servlet from the "zeng-war" application.

With some work I could provide Netbeans projects to test this out. Will you be interested ?

[1] http://blogs.sun.com/swchan/entry/browsing_196_authconfigproviders_with_ajax
[Message sent by forum member 'eskatos' (eskatos)]